Monday, June 16, 2014

Satan is powerful.

Satan is powerful. 37 days until I enter the mission field.
     The moment I decide to serve a mission I was flooded with trials I never thought would end. I started to worry and question myself "Can I serve a mission?" "Am I ready?" and the hardest, "Can I leave my family?." During moments of tribulation I told myself NO! I had no confidence and I had no desire. My family was/is going through stressful times and I could dare leave them.
   One night I was pondering about the good things in my life and not dwelling on the bad and stressful times.  It made me so grateful. It made realize how much my family needs me to serve, how much my friends need me and how much the people of San Antonio, Texas need me. I started to do something that I wasn't doing: TRUSTING IN THE LORD.
    Satan knew that I would be going out in this world and preaching this beautiful and true gospel and tried to tempt me. It almost worked because I LET HIM IN. I had no faith and I didn't trust The Lord to guide me.

      "Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding"  - Proverbs 3:5

    I've come to understand the love of my savior. He is LOVE!!!!! He understands. He sent His son to die for us. He provided us with a plan and if we CHOOSE to obey, we will be blessed. He's given us so much and I can't wait to dedicate 18 months of my life to serve in The Lord's vineyard.

God is love. Turn to Him. Love always. Be Christ like. Be charitable.

& always always always remember that somebody out here loves you so much that He sacrificed His son for ya.

Xo, Sister Pito

No comments:

Post a Comment